Employee's EPF Rate From 11% To 9%
Effective From 01 January 2021 To 31 December 2021
- The new statutory contribution rate for employees will be in effect from January 2021 wages (February 2021 contribution) up to December 2021 wages (January 2022 contribution).
- Only employees who have yet to reach 60 years old are affected by the reduction on statutory contribution for employees.
- For those aged 60 and above, the statutory contribution for employees remains at the existing rate.
- The employer’s share of contribution remains at the existing statutory rate.
- Employees can choose to maintain their statutory rate of contribution at 11% by submitting the Borang KWSP 17A (Khas 2021) form, to their respective employers.
HOW TO RETAIN EPF 11% ?
STEP TO APPLY AS BELOW
Print directly from SQL Payroll
Contact your service agent to assist print out borang KWSP 17A (Khas 2021) from SQL Payroll directly