Dear Valued Customer,
Now’s your chance to get your business digitalized ! In conjunction with Budget 2020, The Ministry of Finance (MOF) is now giving grants to Small & Medium Enterprises (SME) to adopt digitalisation in daily operations.
- Grant amounting up to 50% or a maximum of RM 5,000 from total invoice amount.
- Great deals on digital solutions from a wide list of panels listed by MDEC
- Electronic Point of Sale System (e-POS)
- Human Resource Payroll System (HR) / Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
- Digital Marketing / Sales
- Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) / Accounting & Taxation
- Remote Working
- Available to SME and Cooperative (“Koperasi”) registered under the relevant laws of Malaysia;
- The SME is at least 60% owned by Malaysian;
- The SME/Coop has been in operation for at least six (6) months; and
- The SME/Coop has minimum average annual sales turnover of RM50,000.
Required Documents (所需文件):-
1) Completed SME Digitalisation Initiative Application Form
2) Copy of Identity Card or Passport of Director (s) / Partner (s) / Proprietor(s), whichever is applicable.
3) Copy of business registration licenses (CCM, Form A/B, Form 24 & 49 and M&A or any similar forms under the Companies Act 2016).
4) Audited financial statement for the last financial year or the latest management account or Company's bank statement for the last two (2) months for evidences of sales turnover (if any).
5) Quotation/Invoice from Authorized Technology Service Provider (TSP) listed by MDEC.